With all the information (and misconceptions) out there about fall bulbs, it can get confusing fast. Especially if this is your 1st time planting bulbs.
Questions like "which bulbs should I plant now?" or "how do the bulbs need to be placed in the ground?" and even, "how deep do they need to be planted?"
Don't get frustrated or give up.
Fall bulb planting should be enjoyable and easy to understand.
With our 20+ combined years of horticulture and teaching experience, we created a simple, 3-step planting system for 7, specific, fall-planted bulbs to help our beginner gardening audience accomplish their goals.
This quick, easy-to-use Fall Bulb Guide will give you ideas for bulbs to plant this fall for crazy-beautiful spring flowers.
In this bulb guide, you'll learn:
- Our 3-step planting system to get your bulbs planted correctly the first time.
- How deep to dig the holes.
- How each type of bulb should be placed in the hole (there are 5 different types of bulbs)
- How to prep each planting hole or amend your soil before planting.
- What steps to take with tulips, in particular.
- Companion planting ideas for each bulb.
You'll learn our 3-step bulb planting system so you don't risk planting your bulbs too deep, too shallow, or orient them the wrong way by accident.
Use this bulb eGuide to choose and correctly plant your spring-flowering bulbs this fall. Then, with the list of great companion plants to place around your bulbs, you can really accentuate every bulb's beauty with plants specifically chosen that have the same growing requirements.
Plus, with your purchase, you'll receive "20+ Fall Perennials to Plant in Your Garden Right Now" as a bonus download.
Pick up your copy today so you can get started, fast!
~ Sean and Allison